It is not new for JW Marriott, Chandigarh to conduct something new in another way as they always do and are known for. This time Team Sanjeev Rajan, was all set to organize a Lucknowi food festival at both Saffron and The Cafe at JW. They named it as THE FAMED QURESHI BROTHERS. Chef-De-Cuisine Nikhil…Read more
About: REFT Today
Recent Posts by REFT Today
When REFT Today's Senior Journalist interviews the Head Chef of HOME, New Delhi. KHATIBAH REHMAT (Senior Journalist): Who were you before being a chef? Chef HARPAL SINGH: I am Chef Harpal Singh, the Head chef at Home, New Delhi. Before I start narrating my present, it would be better for the world to know my…Read more
JW Marriott Chandigarh is known for their chefs and staffs full of beautiful and creative ideas. They always come up with new things in a row. If people are drooled on one thing then after few days another thing comes up. This is how they hold the people of Punjab and few parts of India…Read more
To all the valued readers of REFT Today, we are here with an outstanding story of an entrepreneur Mr. Swetal Padhiyar who has promised to give ease to cooking and almost no wastage in the kitchen. So what are you people waiting for? It's high time to get drooled with ready to cook mixes and…Read more
Recent Comments by REFT Today
- March 20, 2021 on THE ROAR OF SHAHRUKH HASAN RIZVI—A TO-BE-POLITICIAN: By REFT Today Correspondent.
- March 20, 2021 on YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR SHAHRUKH HASAN RIZVI ENTERS THE RACE OF POLITICS. WILL HE COME UP WITH AN AGENDA OR WILL COME TO CROSS THE VOTES? By: Suniti Garg.
- November 13, 2020 on THE URDU DAY—2020! BY: Suniti Garg
- January 29, 2019 on COOKING-PLATING AND CAPTURING INTO HIS LENSES-AN UNBELIEVEBLE PASSION BY: KHATIBAH REHMAT
- January 27, 2019 on THE “TRAVELLING” KITCHEN…NOW WHAT’S THAT…??? BY: KHATIBAH REHMAT